Sabtu, 13 Februari 2010

So, a new beginning?

Hello, I'm here for the unknown-times and again, I deleted all my posts before. I just want to changed this blog into an English blog. Can I? Absulotely, no. Why? Because my English is so bad. How poor I am. By the way, since I'm still learning, please don't judge my bad English, okay? I'm begging to all of you, now :'Db.

Should I introduce myself in English? I guess it's a yes. Well, my name is Andesita Nurinda Wulandari Soetenggi Mangkoewidjojo. Wow, wow, wow calm down man, the Soetenggi Mangkoewidjojo is doesn't exist in my real life. Well, my dad won't let me to use that family's name. Don't know why. So, my name is Andesita Nurinda Wulandari, and people always called me Anda (a formal-way English for 'you'). And I'm 15 years old, but will turn 16 next December. I'm a senior high schooler by the way.

Don't you like to spend your time for watching a million star above your head, I mean, on the beautiful night sky, sparkling like a million diamonds? I do. I do love it so much, astronomy was my biggest obsession for a long long long time. Actually since I'm in 2nd grade of elementary school. Whoa, I'm still an immature child, huh. And yes, NASA is always be my (dream) future office. My dream is going to the moon, and take a photo of me in there, signing a peace on my hand and will give that photo to my dad.

I love music too, I can sing. But I don't know if my voice is good or not. Some of my friends, and my family, told me that my voice is pretty good, I'm flattered. I usually sing a Korean or Japanese music, I'm the biggest fans of Asian-pop! But now, it's kinda gone from my head, I don't know if it's for only a while or forever (and I hope not forever). Now, I usually sing some western music. Well, I'm a freak of American Idol now.

My idols list? See my introduction on the sidebar.

By the way, about my personality. I'm a weird girl, who loves some stuffs that is 'weird' for a NORMAL people. Gosh, I'm pretty scary, so be careful with me :) but I will not bite you! I promise! And I'm a funny-person type, everyone loves to laugh at me whenever I do something weirds. I just feels like.. my life is only for makes people laugh. Gosh .-.

And, oh yeah, I admit that, I'm younger than David Archuleta but I'm not cute as him, and I really jealous with him. Gosh. Not important, but hell yeah, it's kinda bother me lately :/ lol jks. And this is my first post in English! And it's Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! :D

0 komentar: